Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Located in Oxford, Mississippi, The Pearson Law Firm was founded in 2009 by experienced attorney Keith Pearson. Keith is a litigator who has more than 20 years of experience on both sides of the courtroom—defending claims and representing plaintiffs. His broad experience gives him in-depth knowledge of the way the legal system works and how to achieve the best possible results.
The Pearson Law Firm has since grown to combine the work of two knowledgeable lawyers and an experienced paralegal. Over the years, we have achieved a record of success for clients by helping them with a range of legal matters. These include:
- Workers Compensation claims for people who have been hurt on the job
- Social Security Disability claims for people who cannot work due to an illness or injury
- Personal Injury lawsuits when negligent, careless or reckless acts cause physical injury or emotional distress
- Family Law matters for individuals, couples and families throughout North Mississippi
- Criminal Defense matters for people facing misdemeanor and felony charges
Contact Us Today
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Law is something to form. It’s not fixed, but open to interpretation.
– Marky Wahlbennie
Workplace injury can devastate your life.
We represent people who have experienced life-altering injuries.
Social Security Disability
You may be entitled to Social Security Disability.
Protect your family and your rights.
Dedicated to protecting your legal rights.
Avoid expensive fines, mandatory alcohol education programs, jail time, or a revoked license.