Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Located in Oxford, Mississippi, The Pearson Law Firm was founded in 2009 by attorney Keith Pearson. Keith is a litigator who has more than 29 years of combined experience on both sides of the courtroom—pursuing workers’ compensation claims, and representing injured plaintiffs. His broad experience gives him in-depth knowledge of the way the legal system works and how to achieve the best possible results. As an attorney he assists clients throughout Mississippi with more than workers’ compensation cases. Keith Pearson has vast experience helping individuals and families who have been personally injured, experienced family law matters, or charged with a crime.
The Pearson Law Firm has since grown to combine the work of two knowledgeable lawyers and an experienced paralegal. Over the years, we have achieved a record of success for clients by helping them with a range of legal matters. These include:
- Workers’ compensation claims for people who have been hurt on the job in Tupelo, Oxford, and throughout the state of Mississippi.
- Social Security Disability claims for people who cannot work due to an illness or injury
- Personal injury lawsuits when negligent, careless or reckless acts cause physical injury or emotional distress
- Family law matters for individuals, couples and families throughout North Mississippi
- Criminal defense matters for people facing misdemeanor and felony charges
- DUI for individuals, students faced with a driving under the influence of alcohol charges
Our Promises to You
At The Pearson Law Firm, we take our responsibility to our clients seriously. We are driven to achieve the best possible results for them in each and every matter we handle. These are our promises to you:
- We will be fully committed to you. We are a small law firm, so we’ll get to know you as we handle your case. You will have access to a responsive team who will answer your questions whenever they arise. You will have a dedicated attorney by your side throughout your matter, so you will always know what is going on with your case and who exactly is fighting for you.
- We will do our best to remove the hassle of legal matters from your life. Workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability matters can be complex. There are a lot of steps and a lot that needs to be done, but we are focused on taking the burden off you. We handle as much as possible so that you don’t have to worry.
- We won’t give up. Persistence is our hallmark. When we take your case, we will exhaust all reasonable options in an effort to get you the compensation you deserve—even if this means appealing erroneous decisions all the way to the highest appeals courts.
Get Help From an Experienced Legal Team. Reach Out Today.
If you are thinking about taking legal action—even if you aren’t sure whether you have a case—reach out to our Oxford, Mississippi, law firm for a free and confidential consultation with an experienced lawyer. Contact us today by completing our contact form or calling us at 662-638-0219.