A workplace injury can devastate your life. The Pearson Law Firm will take your case through the workers’ compensation bureaucracy, and do everything legally to ensure you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
You can bet that the insurance company you are dealing with has legal counsel. So should you. Based in Oxford, Mississippi, our workers’ comp lawyers help injured employees get the medical care and monetary compensation they are entitled to receive.
Experience Equals Results in Workers’ Comp Matters
Our founding attorney Keith Pearson has handled more than 500 workers’ compensation cases in Lafayette County, Lee County, Desoto County and throughout North Mississippi. Together with our legal team, Keith uses this experience to help injury victims with their cases.
Our experienced attorneys can help answer your questions about things such as:
- The most common work injuries, and how to obtain compensation after they happen
- What to do when your workers’ comp claim has been denied
- What the workers’ compensation claim process is like
- How to best protect your rights and health after an on-the-job injury
Know Your Rights As They Apply to Mississippi Workers’ Compensation
When you’re injured, your most important priority is to heal. However, it’s hard to heal when you are being denied medical care and compensation. At The Pearson Law Firm, we truly care about protecting your best interests. We can help you with the following:
- Manage benefits, and file a petition to controvert if you are being denied benefits you are legally entitled to receive.
- Find a primary doctor who will best suit your needs, not the doctor who works the most with your insurance company
- Coordinate medical treatment so you get the care you need
- Assist with filing related paperwork
- Maximize your recovery so you can make ends meet again
Learn More in a Free Consultation
The Pearson Law Firm is dedicated to you and your workers’ compensation needs. The first step in meeting those needs is contacting us for a free consultation. During that consultation, we can talk with you about your rights and what actions to take.
Contact us today by completing our contact form or calling us at 662-550-4732.