Located in Oxford, Mississippi, The Pearson Law Firm was founded in 2009 by attorney Keith Pearson. Keith is a litigator who has more than 29 years of combined experience on both sides of the courtroom—pursuing workers’ compensation claims, and representing injured plaintiffs. His broad experience gives him in-depth knowledge of the way the legal system works and how to achieve the best possible results. As an attorney, he assists clients throughout Mississippi with more than workers’ compensation cases. Keith Pearson has vast experience helping individuals and families who have been personally injured, experienced family law matters, or charged with a crime.
The Pearson Law Firm has since grown to combine the work of two knowledgeable lawyers and an experienced paralegal. Over the years, we have achieved a record of success for clients by helping them with a range of legal matters. These include:
- Workers’ compensation claims for people who have been hurt on the job in Tupelo, Oxford, and throughout the state of Mississippi.
- Social Security Disability claims for people who cannot work due to an illness or injury
- Personal injury lawsuits when negligent, careless or reckless acts cause physical injury or emotional distress
- Family law matters for individuals, couples and families throughout North Mississippi
- Criminal defense matters for people facing misdemeanor and felony charges
- DUI for individuals, students faced with driving under the influence of alcohol charges
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.